What Do Glampitect Do?
What Can You Expect?
Find a Property and Conduct Pre-Checks
- Find the most suitable place to start your glamping business
- Identify the regulatory barriers you'll face in your chosen city/county/municipality
- Receive a roadmap for zoning, permitting and other regulatory requirements in your chosen areas
If you don't have land for glamping, we'll help you find a property by analysing the cities/counties/municipalities of your choice and telling you where to focus your property search.
If you do have land, we'll assess the likelihood of being able to start a glamping business on your property and give you a roadmap for acquiring all the legal permissions you'll need.
- Commission a Feasibility Study to give you in-depth financial projections and competitor analyses
- Be introduced to a range of different funding options, including investors, banks and financing companies.
- Put together a business plan to attract the investment you need
Access to capital is a huge barrier to entry in the glamping industry. That's why we offer packages that will secure you the funding you need to make your glamping dreams a reality.
A Glampitect Feasibility Study is exactly what you need to win funding. It includes an incredibly in-depth market analysis and provides you with a set of detailed, robust and justifiable financial projections.
We also have great relations with a range of investors, banks and financing companies, and we can introduce you to the people who will fund your project.
Acquire Your Permits
Trust us, you'll need a permit to operate your glamping business.
The problem is, permits can be tricky to get hold of. You generally have to deal with bureaucracy and angry neighbors, neither of which are pleasant experiences.
We don't mind doing it though, as it's what we're best at. We work with the best-in-class to do all your drawings, plans, written statements and representations. Nobody can guarantee a 100% chance of approval, but we can promise to maximise your chances.
Take You Online
- Website design
- Web development and hosting
- Booking system setup
If you don't have an online presence in 2022, you're being left behind.
Our websites and booking systems are built specifically for glamping businesses. We provide a full service, from design and build through to hosting and booking system setup, complete with automations to make bookings easy to manage.
Ask Us A Question
To find out more about how we can help you on your glamping journey, please get in touch.