Introducing the Multi-County Zoning Screening
Before you start your property search, you need to ask the following questions:
- What counties am I looking for a property in?
- Do these counties allow glampgrounds?
- Do the counties that allow glampgrounds impose particular rules on glamping developments?
- Are there any state rules I need to be aware of?
- What permits and licences do I need to proceed?
- How do I maximise my chances of permitting approval?
Glampitect's Multi-County Zoning Screening will help you answer all these questions. We'll analyse the zoning codes of the counties you're considering and we'll produce a report on your chances of being able to start a glamping business in each one.
We'll also provide the roadmap for starting a glamping business in each county, covering the permits you'll need to apply for and outlining next steps for your project.
Without this screening, at best, you'll risk wasting hours looking for properties in areas where a glamping project simply isn't possible. At worst, you'll blow your investment on a completely unsuitable property.