Starting a Glamping Business is Hard.
There are countless obstacles you probably aren't aware of going into the process. Zoning, permitting, financing, neighbors, drainage; the list goes on.
Without the right advice, you risk completely wasting your investment. An investment that, if done right, could have been life changing.
That's why it's so important to have experts on hand to help you through the setup journey.
You wouldn't go to court without a lawyer. You wouldn't design a house without an architect. Don't start a glamping business without glamping consultants who have done it all before.
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
How Do We Help?
Oh, and we'll save you a ton of time, money and hassle along the way.
What we do:
- Help you find land for glamping
- Check if you have the right zoning for glamping
- Project your costs, revenues, profits and ROI to see if your idea is feasible
- Design your dream glamping site
- Acquire all the necessary permits
- Recommend trusted suppliers
- Develop your website with bookings in mind
- And more...
Every glamping site setup journey is different, but here's a typical route from conception to completion:
- Check your zoning
- Assess if your idea is financially and logistically feasible
- Design your glamping site
- Acquire the necessary permits
- Order your glamping units
- Commence build
- Build your online presence
- Welcome your first guests
Step One - Check Your Zoning
If you want to start a glamping business, your first priority should be to check your zoning. How your land is zoned determines whether you're legally able to proceed with the project. Building a site in breach of zoning codes will land you in a lot of trouble with the authorities and the neighbors.
Glampitect can perform a zoning screening on your behalf for less than $500. We'll analyse your local code and translate all that boring legal jargon into actionable next steps.
If you've got the right zoning, we'll tell you and we can start moving forward. If you've got the wrong zoning, we'll tell you and potentially save you millions of dollars in wasted investment.
Do You Have What It Takes to Start a Glamping Business?
Starting a glamping business isn't for everyone. You'll need a lot of patience and determination to make it through the setup process. Once you're up and running, you'll need to work hard to keep operations running smoothly, or pay someone to do it for you.
We've created a free, two-minute assessment to tell you whether you're ready to start your glamping business and give you actionable next steps.
We started our own journey as glamping site owners in 2018, and we realised that nobody was offering the help that we badly needed at the time.
That's why we decided to start Glampitect UK a year later. Since then, we've worked on over 600 glamping projects in the UK, Middle East and North America through our glamping consultancy practice.
- We understand no two projects are the same.
- We know how important glamping projects are to the people behind them.
- We guide you through the process to help you realise your glamping dreams.